If none of the FAQs has helped your issue, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
You can track your order from the shipping confirmation email that was sent to you. If you haven't received a shipping confirmation email or cannot locate the email, please feel free to Contact Us.
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it please do the following steps.
After following these steps you still have not been able to locate the package, feel free to Contact Us.
- Wait up to 36 hours after the expected delivery time and date as the tracking code may show incorrect information. In rare cases packages may say delivered up to 36 hours prior to arrival.
- Verify that the shipping address is the correct address
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for your package as they may have placed it in a different location than what your are used to.
- See if someone else has accepted the delivery of the item(s)
- Check with your local post office to check the location of the package. They are required to provide you the location of where the package was scanned as delivered.
We do not currently offer return labels.
We offer multiple shipping options. For other shipping methods not available during check, please Contact Us.
Yes, we ship internationally.
While we do not charge sales tax for all states, please note that your state may require you to pay sales and use tax on all online retail purchases, including this one. If you reside in a state that collects sales and use tax, you are required to report your purchases directly to your state government’s collecting agency.
The customer assumes all costs for customs and duties.
Yes, we offer free shipping on orders over $50.