- Most orders will be shipped within 1 business day after receiving clear payment.
- Average time of arrival for orders in the U.S. is 10-21 days and for international 3-4 weeks.
- However there may be delays in shipping due to weather, customs inspections, and travel issues.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with our products, you may return the items within 30 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. All shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer, unless there were issues with shipping errors or damaged/defective products. If there are issues with defective/damaged products, please contact Customer Service within three (3) days of receipt. Refunds or credits are not applicable to shipping charges. Customer assumes all responsibility for lost return shipments, so we would advise you to get tracking on your return shipment through a reputable carrier.
Once we receive your return and verify that it is in new and re-sellable condition with original tags and packaging, your refund will be issued back in the original form of payment within two (2) business days.
Moda Refresh reserves the right to issue only a partial refund and/or refuse the return if the returned item is damaged and/or incomplete. If your return is refused, we will ship the item back to you. If the original shipment is refused or undeliverable due to errors in shipping address, we will try our best to contact you, but if we fail to get the issue resolved, a 15% restocking fee may apply.
If a return is made after 30 days of receipt, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
We do not offer exchanges at this time. You will have to place a new order with the desired items and return unwanted items back to us.
For returns please contact us at email@example.com.
- Wait up to 36 hours after the expected delivery time and date as the tracking code may show incorrect information. In rare cases packages may say delivered up to 36 hours prior to arrival.
- Verify that the shipping address is the correct address
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for your package as they may have placed it in a different location than what your are used to.
- See if someone else has accepted the delivery of the item(s)
- Check with your local post office to check the location of the package. They are required to provide you the location of where the package was scanned as delivered.